Thursday, November 15, 2012

Double-Posting!



College Exams really do pile up!

Just back from one this morning-- I hope I did well! I'll find out Tuesday.
I wanted to let you all know that I have started a new venture on a different Blog from this one. I will keep blogging here. That aside, the reason I have started a new blog is because this one has a different theme to it-- while this blog is more of a personal blog with some tidbits that I learn along the way, in my new blog I will focus on my own memorization of different sections of Scripture and classic poems and evaluation of the same! I hope you will be inspired by this journey, and join me in it! I will be memorizing, and while I do, (as happens with God's Word) I hope to find deeper meanings than if I had just skimmed the verses. If you have any observations about the text I am memorizing, by all means comment!

I hope to write twice a week until June. The first post will be on my journey through Psalm 119. The second post will be on the poem I am working on. Both will feature the theme of the Christian young woman striving to keep her head on her shoulders and keep her mind focused on Christ! I hope that tea, toast, and/or chocolate will find a role in your reading! Enjoy!

TheLordswordsword

My cousin is getting married!!! I'm so excited. After I get back, I hope to write on the next item on the "It" list-- "Do it!" What is it about? You'll just have to wait and see...

Until we write again,
<3Karis Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment